About the conference
The New Zealand Disability Employers’ Network ‘Disability Inclusive Pathways’ Conference offers an exceptional opportunity to connect with other organisations committed to improving disabled and neurodiverse people's career, inclusion and belonging outcomes. Hear from leading disability experts, experienced practitioners and people with lived experience, including inspiring international and local speakers.
This year, the second year of the conference, the theme is 'Unlocking true potential'. Aligned with the vision of the NZDEN - 'New Zealand organisations realise the true potential of disabled and neurodiverse people, to the benefit of all' - sessions will focus on what can be done to allow disabled and neurodiverse people to thrive in a truly fair and equitable Aotearoa.
Join our powerful network of business leaders, diversity and human resources professionals, industry experts and influencers from the public, private and for-purpose sectors. Share and discover innovative solutions to apply to your organisation and learn how to support career development and foster a culture of true belonging for disabled and neurodiverse people.
Our speaker line-up is carefully constructed to provide a mixture of NZ and international experts, Disabled and Neurodiverse people, and people who have excelled at putting advice in to practice.
Check out our Speaker and Facilitator page for more information on the list of announced speakers and facilitators for 2022.
Why you should attend
- A uniquely New Zealand event relating to the employment of disabled and neurodiverse people and business in Aotearoa. The only one of its kind.
- Experience a broad range of workshops and presentations, including both local and international guest speakers participating in inspirational presentations and panels.
- Share insights and connect with a powerful network of business leaders, diversity practitioners, international speakers, industry experts and influencers.
- Learn tested and pioneering practices that facilitate employment, retention and inclusion of disabled and neurodiverse people in the workforce.
- Take away practical, effective strategies you can apply in your organisation.
The Novotel Rotorua Lakeside and Ibis Rotorua are offering discounted rates to conference attendees in 2022.
See the Accommodation page for more information.
Accessibility is at the heart of our organisation and we will do what it takes to make this a great event for all.
See the Accessibility page for more information.
In these times of uncertainty caused by the global Covid-19 pandemic, we need to take measures to keep everyone safe and ensure the conference can continue.
We will follow all government recommendations for Covid-19, including the requirement for attendees to hold a Vaccination Passport.
Contingency plans are in place should Covid-19 and/or government restrictions make running the conference in-person untenable. In this event, the conference will become a digital conference delivered on the same days online.
See the Covid-19 page for more information.